Our 2nd meeting of the 2017-2018 school year will be scheduled as a virtual meeting on our conference meeting room through the ITV. Please practice connectiong to the room so there will be NO gliches come Meeting timei. The meeting will be Monday, December 4th at 9:00 am. The new instructions for connecting to the conference room is located on our Welcome Page on this website. Please review the instructions and join us for the meeting. Your school must be represented and in attendance or your membership could be revoked. If you have any questions please contact me.
If you have anything to add to our agenda below, please let me know. The easiest and probably quickest way to contact me is by email or text. My email is email@example.com and my cell number is 788-1902 and you may text me at that number. We post all of our previous meeting minutes on our web site so please take a look at the archive of minutes that have been posted.
The agenda for our next meeting below is subject to change, so drop back frequently to this web site for any updates. (Be sure to refresh the page for latest updates.) Again, if you have anything you would like to include on the agenda, please email me and I will include it on the agenda. Thank you for all you do for our NMSAA athletes and coaches.
(Last updated on (
October 29, 2017
WINTER I MEETING — December 4th —AGENDA
- Welcome – Update Of personal /professional information list
- Introductions (if necessary)
- Corrections and/or additions to the agenda
- Reading/Approval of Fall meeting minutes – Sec. Hofstad
- Reading of Treasure’s report – Sec. Hofstad
- Dues for 2017-2018 school year - schools needing to update? Sec. Hofstad
- Constitutional Wording Proposal(s) / Change(s) / Clarifications
- Re-assignment of Referee Pool administrator
- Shelby unable to host Wrestling Divisional - need a host still.
- Pre-Final Four & Final Four BBB information -UPDATES if any?
- Setting of Dates & Times - Locations of Pre-Final Four & Final Four
Looking forward to seeing you all again. See you via the viral conference room on Monday, December 4th at 9:00 am and as always, if you have any questions, concerns, etc. please don't hesitate to call, email or fax me at any time.