NMSAA 2013 Fall Meeting Minutes
Courtney Bake, Sec/Treasurer by Loren Tacke
Fall 2013 Minutes
Cut Bank Administration Building
Monday, October 7, 2013
Members present: President Jim Gregg (Cut Bank), Loren Tacke (Fairifield), John Shepard (Choteau), Everett Armstrong (Browning), Tyler Bucklin (Conrad), Mike White (Shelby), and Daryl Croff (Boarding Dorm),
Members absent were: Secretary/Treasurer Courtney Bake, Tony Brown (East Glacier) and Mark Loudenslagel (De La Salle).
Meeting called to order at 9:11 am by President Jim Gregg.
- President Gregg asked all members to please check the web site and contact him if there are any corrections on addresses or emails.
- President Gregg asked that item #’s III, IV and V on the agenda be tabled until our next meeting as Mrs. Bake was absent and we did not have a report at this time.
- Under agenda item VI. (Football) Running clock - It was determined by the group that if the score has reached a difference of 30 points a running clock will start. If the losing team scores and the score has less than a 30 point difference the clock will
return to normal.
- Extra point try – 8th grade – The group determined that on a 1 point conversion the ball will be played as a dead ball and there can be no rush.
- President Gregg reminded every one of the roster rules. Players may only be listed on one roster and must play on that team. Players may not play in both games. (Basketball)
- Brackets for the 2013 girls final 4 tournament were finalized. In the 7th grade there was a 3 way tie for 5th, 6th and 7th. Conrad won the first flip and will be placed 5th. Browning B won the second flip and placed 6th,
this placed Cut Bank in 7th.
- Loren Tacke made a motion to nominate Everett Armstrong as the Referee Pool administrator. Mike White second. Motion passed.
- President Gregg reminded the group to turn in officials names to Everett so he can update his list of officials.
- Loren Tacke made a motion to adjourn the meeting, Daryl Croff second. Motion passed.
- Meeting was adjourned at 9:35 am.