NMSAA 2015 Fall Meeting Minutes
Sec/Treasurer by Courtney Bake
Fall 2015 Minutes
Cut Bank Administration Building
Monday, October 5, 2015
Members present: Courtney Bake, Loren Tacke-Fairfield, Jim Gregg-Cut Bank, John Shepherd-Choteau Tara Theilman-Conrad via phone, Everett Armstrong-Browning, Michael Hairsine-DeLaSalle, Mike White-Shelby, Daryl Poor Boy Croff-Boarding Dorm
Meeting called to order at 9:05 AM
Welcome to a new year!
Additions to the agenda:
Last meetings Minutes and Treasurer’s Report given
Fall Minutes: Motion to accept by Mike White, Second by Michael Hairsine Motion carries
- Constitutional Wording needs changed to reflect a $35.00 tourney fee is now $50.00 to cover the costs of officials.
- Everett will administer the officiating pool.
- Discussion: Track schedule. Co-hosting meets in Cut Bank
Tabled track schedule until more solidified.
- Discussion: Football jamboree idea. AD’s wanted to take back to their football coaches and get more info.
- Discussion: Basketball scheduling: Positive feedback on the stacked Saturday scheduling.
- Discussion: Pressing rule and language: currently it is stated that no press after 20 points. First violation is a warning, second violation is a technical. Decided that it should be at the discretion of the officials and that the AD’s should make officials aware.
- Discussion: Finalize Final Four GBB
8th: Fairfield will host, Boarding Dorm, Shelby, DLS, Conrad, Browning A, Choteau, Cut Bank, Browning B
7th: Conrad will host, Browning B, Fairfield, Choteau, Shelby, Browning A, Boarding Dorm, Cut Bank, DLS
- Next meeting via ITV: December 7, 2015
- Tara made a motion to adjourn the meeting, John second. Motion carried.