Cut Bank School District 15
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) report cards for the State of Montana - Search for Cut Bank in the ORGANIZATION pull down menu: Elementaries will break down by K-8 buildings; High School is 9-12. Click VIEW REPORT in upper right corner.
Cut Bank Event Guidelines
2020 High School Athletic Guidelines
1. All spectators will be required to wear a face covering to attend Cut Bank athletic events
2. All Players, Managers, Coaches, etc. will be required to wear a face covering while not actively participating in the competition.
3. Children 12 years of age and under are required to be with an adult at all times.
4. Physical Distancing is required at all athletic events.
· Each home player will receive five (5) vouchers for fans and each visiting player will receive two (2) vouchers for fans. Vouchers must be presented at the gate and entrance fee paid. $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students. Please have correct change available.
· Home fans will be seated in the upper section of the West (Wolf) side, and will use the West entrance.
· Visiting fans will be seated on the east side upper section and will use the East entrance.
· No lower level seating will be available (exceptions will be made for handicap seating)
· Participants not on the bench for a particular contest will be seated in the lower bleachers nearest their team’s bench.
· The field viewing area is large enough to accommodate a large group with appropriate physical distancing. As long as fans are responsible in practicing appropriate physical distancing, we hope to avoid further restrictions on entrance to football games.
· Each home player will receive five (5) vouchers for fans and each visiting player will receive two (2) vouchers for fans. Vouchers must be presented at the gate and entrance fee paid.
· Visiting and home fans will enter through the West entrance. Please have correct change available. $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students.
· Concessions will not be available at the beginning of the Fall Sports Seasons (we will reevaluate concessions as we monitor progress through the season)
c. Cross Country
· Tickets will not be taken for cross country, but physical distancing will be required, and masks must be worn by spectators at all times.
5. Restrooms will be cleaned hourly during all athletic events.
6. Announcers will periodically remind spectators to maintain appropriate physical distancing and wear an appropriate face covering.
7. Per MHSA Rules: Any MHSA activity participant who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 cannot return to play until he/she is evaluated by a licensed healthcare professional, and has written clearance to return to play by both the county health department and a licensed healthcare professional.
Cut Bank Middle School Events
Middle School Basketball and Football
· All fans will be required to wear face coverings while in attendance at events.
· Fans for middle school football and basketball will be restricted to parents and siblings only for visiting and home fans.
· Visiting fans will remain in the visiting attendance area. Home fans will remain in the home attendance area.
· Children must remain with parents at all times.
· Concessions will not be available for middle school events.
Middle School Tennis and Cross Country
· Attendance will not be restricted, but all spectators must wear a face covering, and maintain physical distancing at all times.