Cut Bank School District 15
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) report cards for the State of Montana - Search for Cut Bank in the ORGANIZATION pull down menu: Elementaries will break down by K-8 buildings; High School is 9-12. Click VIEW REPORT in upper right corner.
Cut Bank Event Guidelines
2020 High School Athletic Guidelines
1. All spectators will be required to wear a face covering to attend Cut Bank athletic events
2. All Players, Managers, Coaches, etc. will be required to wear a face covering while not actively participating in the competition.
3. Children 12 years of age and under are required to be with an adult at all times.
4. Physical Distancing is required at all athletic events.
· Each home player will receive five (5) vouchers for fans and each visiting player will receive two (2) vouchers for fans. Vouchers must be presented at the gate and entrance fee paid. $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students. Please have correct change available.
· Home fans will be seated in the upper section of the West (Wolf) side, and will use the West entrance.
· Visiting fans will be seated on the east side upper section and will use the East entrance.
· No lower level seating will be available (exceptions will be made for handicap seating)
· Participants not on the bench for a particular contest will be seated in the lower bleachers nearest their team’s bench.
· The field viewing area is large enough to accommodate a large group with appropriate physical distancing. As long as fans are responsible in practicing appropriate physical distancing, we hope to avoid further restrictions on entrance to football games.
· Each home player will receive five (5) vouchers for fans and each visiting player will receive two (2) vouchers for fans. Vouchers must be presented at the gate and entrance fee paid.
· Visiting and home fans will enter through the West entrance. Please have correct change available. $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students.
· Concessions will not be available at the beginning of the Fall Sports Seasons (we will reevaluate concessions as we monitor progress through the season)
c. Cross Country
· Tickets will not be taken for cross country, but physical distancing will be required, and masks must be worn by spectators at all times.
5. Restrooms will be cleaned hourly during all athletic events.
6. Announcers will periodically remind spectators to maintain appropriate physical distancing and wear an appropriate face covering.
7. Per MHSA Rules: Any MHSA activity participant who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 cannot return to play until he/she is evaluated by a licensed healthcare professional, and has written clearance to return to play by both the county health department and a licensed healthcare professional.
Cut Bank Middle School Events
Middle School Basketball and Football
· All fans will be required to wear face coverings while in attendance at events.
· Fans for middle school football and basketball will be restricted to parents and siblings only for visiting and home fans.
· Visiting fans will remain in the visiting attendance area. Home fans will remain in the home attendance area.
· Children must remain with parents at all times.
· Concessions will not be available for middle school events.
Middle School Tennis and Cross Country
· Attendance will not be restricted, but all spectators must wear a face covering, and maintain physical distancing at all times.
We encourage patience to maintain physical distancing during departure from all events.
Other schools' Fan Plans
Spectator Protocols in Fairfield for GBB/BBB– Friday, February 19, 2021
1. 2 Players per suited Athlete
2. 2 Players per coach.
3. Only 1 person per C Squad athlete in the Little gym (boys and girls C)
4. Fans only attend for the game they have an athlete playing and then depart after that game.
5. No exceptions/changes/alternates at the door.
Rocky Boy Spectator Policy:
2 Guests per Player/Coach/Admin
All Guests must be 18 years of age and older
All Guests must wear masks
Visiting Guests must enter on the east side of the building
Shelby Post Season Fan Guidelines for 2-26-2021
Conrad to enter via the north and Cut Bank to enter via the south
1. 450 Tickets per Team to be sold on a first come first serve basis
(Note: Spectators will only be allowed to enter the facility if they are from the community that is participating in the competition)
2. 100 Tickets will be available for Shelby Community Members
3. Price per Game: $7.00 per Adult / $6.00 per Student (All MHSA Post Season Ticket Policies Apply)
4. The gymnasium will be cleared and santitized between each contest
5. All spectators are required to wear a face covering upon arrival, departure, and while moving throughout the facility
6. Anyone under 12 years of age is required to be with an adult at all times
7. Physical Distancing is encouraged
a. Once seated, fans are required to remain in their seating section
b. Sections H, I, J, & K will be for Visitor Fans
c. Sections A, B, C, D, & the southside lower level bleachers will be for Home Fans
d. Sections E, F, & G will be for the Shelby Community
8. Entering & Exiting the Facility
a. Home fans will enter/exit through the South Entrance
b. Away fans will enter/exit through the North Entrance
9. Concessions will not be available
10.Restrooms will be cleaned hourly
a. Upstairs restrooms will be designated for visiting fans
b. Downstairs restrooms will be designated for home fans